Friday 19 June 2020

writing about Joseph Parker

Today at the assembly Joseph Parker came to our school he was our special guest
He came to teach us too not quit and to believe and other things that relate to that For
other people they were so exciting for me i was like I've heard that name be for then
i was thinking thinking and thinking ban i just remember he was a fighter but i don't
know what fighter my friends were crazy about him even after the assembly they
all ran to his car with a pen and other people were laughing

2 comments:

  1. Good afternoon Jonathan, I am Miss Blyth. I enjoyed your blog entry. I think that it is incredible that Joseph Parker came to your school and gave you a motivational speech. Keep up the great work with your writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you miss blyth for that nice
      comment about my work

      Delete