Thursday 26 November 2020

Rainbow End

 Yesterday on the 25 of November us year 7 went for a trip at rainbow end we all were split into groups the trip was for free the government was paying for everything everything was fine there were bad news and good new the bad news was that it was raining for 30 minutes   some rides were closed but luckily it stopped but the good news was that they weren't that much people there so we could go on a ride like five times a row the faster ride was the rolacoster the highest was the strati fear the scariest is the strati fear the best one was the rolacoster and the gold rush the 3 best moments was that we were that me and my friends went to the cold rush like 3 time in a row there were that much people there like in the line in every single line my second best moment is that me bumping of my friend in the bumper cars my last favorite moment was in the strati fear we were really high like really high we could see the whole manukau that how much fun i had. thank you for reading my work and have a great day

task description : for today i had write about  what we did yesterday at rainbow end 

No comments:

Post a Comment